Total Pageviews

magnaFASHIONbijou

Thursday, November 4, 2010

SCARVES!



As of very recently I've been into scarves, all length's, textures, COLORS, yes.
It's to the point where I'm destroying dresses and skirts that are no long in season and turning them into, you guessed it, SCARVES!

HERE ARE A FEW OF MY CREATIONS:

FROM THIS


TO THIS



FROM THIS


TO THIS



and lastly, FROM THIS

TO THIS


It's very simple to do and I'd advise you only destroy things you can semi part with. All of the dresses/skirts I destroyed were between 10$ and 20$, that's a price range I figure someone could live with for a new scarf especially since a good scarf can run you upwards of 60$....no and maam!

If you make any scarves yourself let me know! Post photos! Make videos :)

1 comment:

  1. I do this on a regular basis. My sis and mom think I'm crazy but once I wear it, they immediately think I'm a genius. :o/

    www.heartprintandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete